Registration Begins for Spring Classes at Senior Center
Registration began Wednesday, Feb. 1 for spring classes at senior centers across the county, including the Arnold Senior Center.
A full listing of the class schedule can be obtained by visiting the senior center.
Spring classes begin on Monday, April 2. There is an $80 registration fee for all students. Students under age 60 also pay $40 per course.
Register early to ensure your place in the class!
Ways to register:
• Online: myaacc.aacc.
• By telephone: STARS 410-777-2241
• In person at one of AACC’s three campus locations.
• Fax to: 410-777-4325 (credit card only)
• Mail to: Continuing Education and Workforce Development, Arnold Campus - CALT 115, 101 College Pkwy., Arnold MD 21012-1895
• Paper registrations, including add/drop forms, are available at the senior center.
The Arnold Senior Center is located at 44 Church Road in Arnold.