Five Guys, Kraft Team Up For National Cheeseburger Day
For two weeks Kraft American Cheese will donate a meal to Feeding America for every customer who visits Five Guys and checks in.
Did you know that Tuesday is National Cheeseburger Day?
Five Guys and Kraft American Cheese are teaming up to celebrate the holiday and to help fight hunger.
According to a Five Guys release, beginning Monday Kraft American Cheese will donate a meal to Feeding America for every customer who visits Five Guys and checks in at KraftCheese.com/checkin using a mobile device.
The two-week, nationwide promotion kicks off in honor of National Cheeseburger Day on Tuesday and supports Hunger Action Month. As an added thank you, patrons who check in also will receive a coupon for KRAFT American Cheese slices.
So you can stop by the new Five Guys on Ritchie Highway and enjoy a burger while helping to fight hunger in America just by using your cell phone.
Here are some of the details, according to a Five Guys release.
Rewards Are One Click Away: Participation Details
- “Check-in Here” signage will be posted near the entrance and registers at each restaurant.
- Customer goes to KraftCheese.com/checkin on a mobile device.
- From there, he/she will be asked to connect with Foursquare or Facebook.
- Once the connection has been made, customer will be prompted to check-in.
- Afterward, customer will receive a confirmation email with one coupon for KRAFT Singles.