Where are you going to find the luck of the Irish on St. Paddy's Day?
Put on your favorite green something hanging in the closet and head out to find a matching beer and some great Irish food, maybe the classic Shepherd's pie at one of the area's eateries.
Saturday, St. Paddy's Day, is when revelers of the holiday will take to the local restaurants and pubs to imbibe and celebrate the religious holiday celebrated each March 17 in Dublin, Ireland.
For those looking to party with other folks in the Severna Park and Broadneck area, here's a list for you to consider when choosing a local spot to celebrate:
- Adam's Ribs (Baltimore Annapolis Boulevard, Severna Park)
- Bill Batemans (Ritchie Highway, Severna Park)
- Brian Boru (Ritchie Highway, Severna Park)
- Deep Creek Restaurant (Deep Creek Avenue, Arnold)
- O'Loughlin's Restaurant (Bay Dale Drive, Arnold)
- Shooters (Ritchie Highway, Severna Park)
- Woodfire Restaurant (Ritchie Highway, Severna Park)
- Readers' Choice: Severna Park Kids' Haircuts
- Readers' Choice: Broadneck, Arnold Kids' Haircuts
Because this poll is not scientific, it is not the sole consideration in choosing a winner. The winner will be determined by the Patch editor, based on poll results, reviews on Patch Places and comments in this article. Please vote only once per survey, per Patch.
Voting will be closed a 9 a.m. Friday and the winner will be announced at noon.
If your business is listed, learn how to "claim it" for free by reading this post.
Do you know a local business missing from the list? Write it in the comments and we'll see about adding it to the contest.
Also vote for the best place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in: