Tickets for the cult classic theatrical production of The Rocky Horror Show are on sale now at Anne Arundel Community College (AACC). The stage production is the precursor to the 1975 film The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
The show will be performed in the Robert E. Kauffman Theater at 8 p.m. on April 12, 13, 14, 19 and 21; at 2 p.m. on April 15; and at 11 p.m. on April 20. The April 20 show is half price for those who attend in costume.
Based on the original 1973 British horror comedy musical by Richard O’Brien, the production features the “sweet transsexual from Transylvania” and his motley crew of followers who time warp across the stage. The show is for mature audiences only, according to a release.
The show stars:
- Peter Crews, of Annapolis, as Frank’n’Furter
- Megan Morse Jans, of Annapolis, as Janet
- Greg Baron, of Arnold, as Brad
- Isaac Simonaire, of Pasadena, as Riff Raff
- Emma Bedlin, of Annapolis, as Columbia
- Erik W. Alexis, of Millersville, as Eddie
- Jacques Snyman, of Glen Burnie, as Rocky
- Jerry Vess, of Annapolis, as Dr. Scott
- Carlie Kidd, of Crofton, as both Magenta and Carlotta Capuano
The show is directed by Lars Tatom, assistant professor of performing arts and theatre at AACC. Choreography is by Tommy Parlon and music direction by Douglas Brandt Byerly, department chair of performing arts.
Tickets are $20 general admission; $15 for AACC faculty and staff, active military, seniors, groups and outside students and $7 for those with a valid AACC student ID. For ticket reservations and sales, contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-777-2457 or visit in person. Call ahead for hours of operation.
Let the box office know if a member of your party needs special accommodations or call Disability Support Services, 410-777-2306 or Maryland Relay 711, 72 hours in advance to request most accommodations.