Want To Be Heard? Blog on Broadneck Patch
We're looking for enthusiastic, articulate and creative writers to blog, right here in Broadneck.
Are you passionate about something in Broadneck? Here's an opportunity to write about it on Patch.
Whether it's food, family, schools, government, education, business, social issues, exercise, fashion or business—if it's your thing, we'd like you to consider blogging on Broadneck Patch. Follow this link to get started.
Bloggers wanted include:
- Youth sports coaches or parents
- Students, must be 14 or older with parental permission
- Local artists
- Local politicos
- Parents, high school students, teachers and professors
- Bartenders, baristas and food gurus
- Fashion experts, stylists and crafters
- Volunteers and nonprofit workers
- Health and fitness experts
Don't be shy! Broadneck Patch is on a mission to recruit fresh voices and this is a great opportunity to make yours heard. We want to know what you have to say.
Patch bloggers are not paid but will run their own blogs and post as often as they want. So, if you are already blogging and want to share with our readers, too, you can do just that. This is a chance to share your expertise and opinions with a wider audience.