If you're running low on ice, hot dogs, burgers or anything else you might need for your Independence Day celebrations, there are several spots in Broadneck that will remain open this year.
Here's a quick rundown of the July 4th hours of popular stores in Broadneck:
- Safeway: 1451 Ritchie Highway—24 hours
- Graul's Market: 1388 Cape St. Claire Rd.—8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fresh & Green's: 1238 Bay Dale Dr.—6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Rite-Aid: 1264 Bay Dale Dr.—8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- 7-11: 730 College Pkwy.—24 hours
Patch would like to wish everyone a safe and fun Fourth of July.