By Patch Staff
Did you know Patch offers a free and easy way for you to share good news with your community?
With just a few keystrokes, you can let your neighbors know about a recent engagement or upcoming nuptials by posting an announcement on Patch. (You can also post announcements for awards, achievements, births, deaths and other news).
- Sign in to your Patch account. (Don’t have a Patch account? Look for the “Join” link near the top right corner of this page.)
- Go to the boards located in the center column of the homepage.
- Click in the box where you see the words “Post Something.”
- Add a title (ex. Smith and Jones to Be Wed) and details for your announcement.
- Click on the “Add photos/videos” button to add an engagement photo, wedding portrait or video to your announcement.
- Check the Facebook icon if you’d like to share your announcement via social media.
- Select a board from the drop-down menu. We recommend posting to “Town Square.”
- Click the green “Post now” button and your announcement will be live on the site.