Deep Creek Restaurant and Marina
Deep Creek Restaurant and Marina sits directly on its namesake waterway, a tributary of the Magothy River, affording its guests a view of the creek and of passing watercraft. The restaurant concentrates on seafood, its menu populated with dishes like crab imperial and stuffed lobster tail, but it also offers steak and chicken entrees. The portion of the restaurant farthest from the creek is given over to a bar, a decent choice for those waiting for their table to open or customers who simply want to watch football and baseball games on the several television screens the bar features.
- Fax: 410-757-4186
- Hours: Mon-Thu 11:30am - 10pm; Fri-Sat 11:30am - 11pm; Sunday 10am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp from the parking lot to the front entrance.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.thedeepcreekrestaurant.com/menus.shtml
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch, Private Parties, View, Waterfront