Established in 1856 as Manufacturers and Traders Bank, the M&T Bank Corporation is one of the 20 largest independent bank holding companies in the U.S. This branch is located in the Bay Hills shopping center in Arnold and is one of more than 750 branches in New York, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, Washington D.C., Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware.
- Fax: 410-757-8666
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 9am - 4pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed; Drive-up: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp to the bank's parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1856
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, Money orders, Money wiring, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service