Mount Calvary United Methodist Church
Drag box to select area
A historic African-American church community, Mt. Calvary was created in 1890 when Brother Benjamin Griffin opened the doors of his home. After years of saving by the congregation, the current church site was purchased in 1894 and the cornerstone was laid in 1896. The church remains active with dance, music, and drama groups, as well as youth programs and community outreach including a prison ministry.
1236 Jones Station Rd, Arnold, MD 21012
- Fax: 410-757-7087
- Hours: Sunday worship, 10am