O'Loughlin's features both a bar and a restaurant. The bar side has numerous television screens and is a local favorite during football season. The restaurant side, decorated in a nautical theme, is known for its seafood selections, including Maryland standards like crab cakes and steamed shrimp.
- Hours: Restaurant Hours: Mon - Fri, 4 pm - 10 pm; Sat, Noon - 11 pm; Sun, 10 am - 11 pm; Pub Hours: Mon - Thu, 4 pm - 1 am; Fri, 4 pm - 1:30 am; Sat - Sun, Noon - 1:30 am
- Handicap Accessible: The restaurant's entrance is level with the sidewalk of the College Parkway Center shopping plaza, which has several ramps to the parking lot.
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.oloughlinspub.com/menu.html
- Specialties: Wings, Prime Rib, Seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Signature dishes: The Roast Beek on "Weck" (a Kimmelweck roll, similar to a Kaiser roll) is a Buffalo staple that few, if any, local restaurants other than O'Loughlin's serve.
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene