St. Andrew on the Bay Catholic Church
Drag box to select area
What began as a gathering of 20 Cape St. Claire residents in 1959 resulted in a committed active Catholic parish of over 1200 members today. First called "Our Lady of the Cape," the church's present site on the beautiful hill overlooking the busy intersection of College Parkway and Cape St. Claire Road was purchased in 1977 and completed in the 1990's. The church has a very active music program for all ages, a Family Club that meets monthly for social activities, a youth program, as well as its Knights of Columbus organization. Mission projects include the Casserole Project for Baltimore charities, Chores and More for those in need of assistance in the area, Habitat for Humanity, the Severna Park Assistance Network, and mission projects across the world. The church also has a preschool program.
701 College Pkwy, Annapolis, MD 21409
- Fax: 410-974-4339
- Hours: Services: Sat, 5pm; Sun, 8, 9:30, 11:30am