Vizzini's, originally owned by Jay Vizzini, is now owned by long time Cape St. Claire resident Matt Chapman. Matt worked at Vizzini's in the early 1990s and worked his way up to management until he purchased Vizzini's in 2003.
Vizzini's is a take-out and delivery establishment. They make their own pizza dough fresh every day and bake their own breads so that you will experience the best pizza and sandwiches you have ever tasted. They use only the best ingredients, including 100% Wisconsin cheeses from the GRANDE Cheese Company. Their pizzas are available in 12 and 16-inch sizes and their sandwiches are mostly 8-inch subs. Additional menu items include salads, onion rings, fries, breadsticks, hot wings, chicken tenders, and jalapeno poppers. Available beverages are available from the line of Pepsi products.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 11am - 9pm; Thu, 11am - 9:30pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 10:30pm; Sun, 11am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.vizzinis.com/vizzini_web_site_1_008.htm
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Lunch